I have learned a few things, I've been thinking alot lately, and these are a few things I have learned recently.
1. Love people, and I mean everybody, jesus christ hung out with women, back when they weren't accepted, but he loved them and he promised them that. I think the worst thing you can do is "hate" and I will never hate anybody. i will always try my hardest to love, even if it's hard.
2. People are going to make mistakes, and so am I. I realize that nobody in the world is perfect, and we should just forgive, and move on. I realize I have made mistakes, so I cannot fault anyone for there mistakes. We grow from our mistakes after all.
3. We will not always be happy, but if there was not moments where we are angry, upset, sad, crying, or desperate, our happy moments wouldn't be happy, they would be boring. No one said life was perfect, but they said it was worth it, cry when you need to, but know the next day could be happy. God cannot give us happiness, he can lead us to it, but we have to appreciate it.
4. Everyone is beautiful, and everyone is unique. Do not ever think you are ugly, because you aren't. God made us unique for a reason so if you look different, you are not ugly, you are beautiful. Because we make ourselves ugly.
peace & love
Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment