Is honestly my favorite thing at the moment.
Just me and my mom.
We turn on music, and just sing loud.
It really just kind of gets everything out.
And sepcailly because the weather has been especially nice lately.
It's one of those things you realize how beautiful life really is.
& Appreciate thing.
I also realize my mother means so much to me. In all ways she is truly my bestfriend, because she knows more about me than any other person on earth. She listens to me when I talk, and she has given me the world.
I've been feeling really low lately, and it seems like I have spending so much more time with her lately, and she always makes me feel better.
Almost like the song, The Best Day, because we will drive out to random places, and I just forget everything.
I'm scared about when I have to grow up, and she can't drive me ot to dinner just o we can roll down the windows and sing.
But I know the lord has blessed me with one of the best moms ever.
peace & love
Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment