Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Summer Souls.

Let's talk about whats up and coming here for a second. Summer.
Sounds amazing right? Well it is. This summer I have a lot planned out, that is for sure happening, and other things that I plan on making happen.
Lets start with five jonas concerts, that I'm pretty stoked about. 4 out of the 5 are out of town, which makes me even more happy because traveling is on the top of my favorites list. Well besides religion, but lets not get into that. Back to the concerts, I'm going to two shows in Chicago, two in Ohio, and one in detroit. Which is awesome, because I have friends that i haven't seen in a while, who I will get to see there. Also, I'm sure there will be some crazy things that will go done. Actually I'm 100% sure of that. Who could forget last summer in Ohio, with all the crazy moms!
Also, I'm quite looking forward to traveling north this summer. I mean I do every summer, but as I am getting older I'm starting to realize the beauty of being in a place where people are so ... wrapped up in pop culture. You know? I love cities with all the noise and people and shopping and entertainment, but I also love sitting on a beach, that no one else is on. I also love climbing to the top of sugar loaf and just looking out onto everything below me, and realizing how small I really am. I love going out to the rocks, and watching people jump 50 ft into the water, and realizing all of god's majesty.
This summer, I'm planning on maybe getting myself a job. now, I know that's not something to be all that excited about, but if you know how much debt I was in right now, you would be excited as well. I'm also thinking about starting to save right now, for when I move out, not just cause I'm gonna have to pay for necessities, but because I'm leaving my small home town, for California. I know everyone says that, but both my mother and I decided it would be best for me.
As scary as it seems to move out to a place where I know absolutley no one, I have faith in myself.
Back to summer, the most important part for me, is that I want to enjoy all of the minutes of it, because I know my days are numbered, and for all i know this is the last real summer I will have.
I hope everyone enjoys there summer when it comes.
It seems so far right now......



peace & love
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment