Thursday, July 2, 2009

Kevin & Danielle

Sorry for lame title.
I just wanted to state that I'm happy. For a long time I was a Kevin girl then I evened out to an all around jonas girl, but I'm truly happy for him. but it just scares me, I want them to be happy but I don't whats going to happen if they stop touring... like what will I be looking forward too?
But I got over it, because Kevin found someone. A girl who I know isn't trying to get famous, a girl who isn't a manwhore, and a girl who he chased after.
i wish them the BEST, the ABSOLUTE best. I hope they last, and stay together forever.
peace & love
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I freaked out when I found out they were engaged. I started jumping up and down saying "ohmigosh. ohmigosh. ohmigosh. oh. mi. gosh. OHMIGOSH!" and I was smiling. I didn't think of what would happen if they didn't tour or what would happen after they got married. I'm happy that he's happy and that he found someone, especially at his age. He found a great girl and he chased her. I love Kanielle. I love them. She's super sweet and so is he. If they stop touring a year from now and settle down and have a family, I'll be happy because I still got to partake in the Jonas phenomonum. I know that I'll always support them as a band of brothers or as solo artists/actors/producers/or anything else.

    P.S. - I'm glad he didn't marry some gold-digger, manwhore, celebrity girl with insane looks. Danielle is gorgeous but she's not insanely, too-good-to-be-true pretty. She's definitely beautiful and she can thank genetics for that. She's got a great-looking family who all seem super nice. Now, I just gotta figure out a way to deal with this whole 'Jomella' or whatever situation... 'Cause that's not working for me. But what am I talking about? I don't know her.. so whatever. :P

    Loveee you!

    xo.
    Jenna

    P.P.S. - Sorry for the long comment! :|

    ReplyDelete