My day has been....... interesting to say the least. Well I mean school wasn't that out of the ordinary, besides finding out some exciting news about the concert sunday, and well, you will find that out sunday. But the real interestingness, is
1.) The fact that the "Big Announcement" has not been posted, and I'm not that patient at all.
2.)Some girl in my math called Kevin ugly & hated him, yet said she was jealous of Danielle. That is a pretty darn big contradiction.
3.) My new phone came in the mail, YAY!
4.) Here is the biggie, so I came home and pulled out my laptop, then went to the bathroom while it revved up, then I went on a search party for my charger. Once I located that bad boy, I sat down and started typing, it was not until I touched my nose, with my hand that had been on my laptop, that I noticed my hand smelled like smoke, so I looked down at my laptop, and saw smoke coming out the side. I was weirded out natuarally, then all of these sparks came out of no where, and finally I shut it off. So now, I am on my mom's laptop, and am mourning the loss of a great friend..
Sionara!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment