Sunday, January 18, 2009

I promised you a better blog.

So I think I will fill you in on the past few days (:
So January 16th, I went to the Detroit Auto Show Charity Preview. Luckily we had a COLD day on friday, so I actually had time to doll my self up, and be there on time. We left about, ehh, 4:45 ish, and sang opera to Tell Me Something I don't Know, in the car. Of course, we had high hopes that the Jonas Brothers would be at the preview, due to false rumors that they were in town already, but we later figured out they weren't there.
Anyways we had fun looking at all the cars, and being on a mad hunt for food! It was unbelieveable to us that they had no fun to the public, you have to be with a party, although they probably had no experience with random 14 year old girls being at a black tie event like this, so I don't completely blame them.
We kept getting our picture taken by different newspapers, because we were the youngest there although, we didn't quite expect them to actually get put in anywhere, but it made you feel good, to have someone want to take your picture.
At the end of the night, we were hungry (due to the lack of food), our feet hurt terribly (because we took off our shoes, and got yelled at, and had to keep them on), and a little bit down (because the jonas boys weren't there).
So we took the people mover back to greektown, and found Emily's mom, and went to a coney island. It was run by a little old greek family, and the food was fantastic, although my veggie wrap was more like salad in pita bread, the saganaki was excellent!
So we drove home, then went straight to bed, after being on our feet the whole night.
Saturday January 17th, we woke up to Emily's dad calling and tellign us we were on the front page of the detroit news. It was epic.

Anyways, no we didn't meeet them there! We got there at 3:30 pm and we were there until midnight, then we went home. But we had so much fun meeting all the girls who were there, and sharing our own Jonas stories. Everyone kept telling Shelby she looked like Miley. On the bright side we knnow they were staying there, because the next day they had a meet & greet in the lobby. Once again, we did not meet them, because we could not make it out the next morning, due to us getting ready for the concert. So we spent our day hanging out at The Ritz Carlton in Dearborn, stalking the jonas brothers at their hotel. Yeah, yeah I know it's creepy. Anyways it was awesome because we met some awesome people, below is a picture.

The Ritz is so nice, btw.
Sunday January 18th.
The concert date.
I spent the day freaking out, because the concert was that night, and I missed meeting the boys. Thankfully I got over it quick. But that's not the important part, so we get to Joe Louis arena, and it's packed, and we really didn't feel like waiting in any lines, so we just walked around and met up with some of our friends like Jenny & Mickie, Sam, nichole, and melissa. So then we go down to our seats, that were FIRST ROW! On Nick's side, it was legendary let me tell you. So we talked to KSM while they did there soundcheck, it was hilarious. Then they came on and did their full set, and I'm not that into girl rock bands, but they were pretty good. Then Honor Society came out, they blew me away. Absolutley love them, because they connect with their audience so much, liek there was this one point during the show, when Shelby and myself, started doing the pimpin car thing, and Micheal honestly started doing it with us, it was nice. When they played See U in The Dark, I jammed, what can I say? So then, the boys came out. Amazing. They always are on top oftheir game. Nick was three inches away from me, roflll! Anyways, I think they don't take gifts on stage ever since the bra thing, haha, anyways, Nick's speech was different but still beautiful and inspiriing. I totally rocked out during Video girl, while doing modeling poses with Shelb, Nick totally started laughing. Although I would have too, considering I make a fool out of myself. When Honor Society came out and did DOn't Close The Book, I was so happy. But nothing could compare to them playing Free Fallin, I DIED. That is my all time favorite song. Just awesome. SO anyways bad part was I was wearing heeels, so afterwards we lost shelbys little sisters, and we were trying to find them, and I was like limping around. Oh man, anyways this took forever but here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment