And we are now in the final hours of winter break. I'm really dreading school, I do not want to change my schedule, I do not want to have to prep for finals, and have to take finals, and after two weeks of waking up at 12, waking up at 6 ain't so pretty ! But I'm going to suck it up like a big girl, because only 12 more days until the charity preview, and 14 more days until the Jonas Brothers concert. I just love having something to look forward too.
The only down side is the fact, that this concert is an honest blind spot, they haven't told us our seats, or if it's GA, it they will be at the actual charity preview, or what hotel they will be staying at.
As for today, I'm spending it watching a marathon of the best TV show on earth, The Secret Life Of The American Teenager, it's my guilty pleasure. Honest, this show is so drama filled, it is very entertaining (: If you have never watched it, go now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment