Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's finally here.

2009 has come in, and I couldn't be more excited, already January seems to bringing blessings into my life. On the 16th I will be going to the charity preview event. Then on the 18th I will be seeing my boys in concert.
But if you were wondering how my new years eve was spent, I baby sat for a while. I needed some extra money, so Emily, Shelby, and myself baby sat until 1 am, we watched JB on tv, which they performed very well. I was a proud mama!
At about 1:30 we went over to our friend Joe's house, and played cards until about 3:30. Then we went to Emily's hizz and crashed.
Seeing the ball drop, and realizing it was 2009, just made me estactic, and almost made me cry. I can't explain it, but I feel like 2009 is just going to bring wonders into my life, and I'm so proud to say it already started off wonderul.



We really are great baby-sitters (:

No comments:

Post a Comment