Saturday, April 11, 2009

But i see its my heart on the line this time.

i think I might have to say that Don't Forget - Demi Lovato the album is my favorite of 2008. Although I love A Little Bit Longer, just Demi made an amazing start with that CD.


Anyways, its spring break. YIPPPY YA! I went to see HM:TM last night, and I cried :(
I'm seeing it again tonight, i know sad.
I really have nothing to say for myself right now. Lifes been pretty good, and I'm just enjoying the people, and places around me.
I can't wait for summer. Literally, school is boreing me.


Saturday recommendations:
Hannah Montana : The Movie.
Honestly, really good. Don't just think it's terrible because it's a G rated movie, I think it shows a vulnerable side of Miley. & Some great acting on her part !


Song :
Kiss A Girl - Keith Urban

Great great great musician. The song is killer, and catchy!

No comments:

Post a Comment