Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I've never gone with the wind, just let it flow.


That picture makes me happy, cause we rarely all get to all go out together, cause we are all so busy. But going from left to right it's Shelby, Emily, me, and Jenny (:


But anyways, I wanted to blog, because I'm happy right now. I'm doing well in school, (just got my report card ALLL A's) I had a wonderful weekend with alll of my bestfriends and ALLL of my family, which I love. I spent sometime with Emily's family today, and I love them. I got into a marker fight, I have just been happy. I can't help it, and I'm really glad because it is the true happy, not materialistic!
&& Summer is coming, which will be SOOOOOO GOOOOOD.

I would like to like to leave with this qoute :

"your only happy if everything is right. which means two things your a good boss. and you are never happy." - house

No comments:

Post a Comment