Monday, April 27, 2009

Just because I'm losing, doesn't mean I'm lost.

I did loose though. I forgot to post my saturday recommendation, gosh dangit!
Anyways I will fill you in on a few things, although everything has been pretty slow lately. Beth is coming home from school tonight for the summer. Only 30 more days of school left. Emily's little sister had a birthday party on saturday, it was her first boy/girl party, it was awkward. A bunch of seventh graders running around thinking they are the bomb, not my definition of good time. I wonder how annoying I was in seventh grade? I tried out for the school play, I got a call back, they talked me up/told me they loved me, then picked another girl for the part. Story of my life.

To make up for missing out on recommendation saturday, I will do it today:
The entire Fast Times At Barrington High album by The Academy Is...
It's just a feel good album, sincerely.



Also you should check out these videos :








& my new favorite couple :
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment