As you may know, I like making lists, I made a 101 things that make me happy, and wrote out my 101 things I want to accomplish in 2009 which I haven't posted and I think I'm waiting to. But right now I want to make a 101 people that I love.(in no order)
1. God
2. Jesus Christ
3. My Mom
4. My Dad
5. Beth (for being my sister)
6. Emily (for being there for me for SEVEN years)
7. Shelby (for being my bestfriend)
8. Jenny (for being my soulll sister)
9. Nick Jonas (for paving my life)
10. Joe Jonas (for paving my life)
11. Kevin Jonas (for paving my life)
12. India (for being a friend)
13. Naomi (for biology)
14. Kelsey (my french buddy)
15. Selena Gomez( for being the cooolest)
16. Auntie Anne (for being the best godmother in the whole world!)
17. Uncle don (for having the best laugh in the world)
18. Demi Lovato (for being amazing)
19. Steve May (for calling me Sheda Rose to this day)
20. Cousin Delaina (for being my childhood bestfriend)
21. Cousin Kendall(for being hilarious)
22. Dorris (she used to give me candy everytime I went to my moms work)
23.Keria Knightly (my inspiration in life)
24. Cousin John (for giving the best hugs)
25. My mothers mother who I never met, but I hear that she would have loved me tremendously
26. Both of my dads arents, who I also never met, but sound like the coolest old people
27. Anyone out of the bible (for inspirong me)
28. Sarah S. (for being my savior in 4th & 6thhour)
29. Caitlyn M. (aka the craziest girl ever.)
30. Carolyn (Emily's lil sis)
31. John (Emily's dad)
32. Kristen (emily's mom)
33. Uncle Danny, he gives me a goood laugh!
34. Stephanie (RIP I love & miss you soooooo much)
35. Missy (my dog, no shes not a person per say, but I love her)
36. Brooke (my sisters bestfriend)
37. Dallas (I Haven't seen her in so long, but I miss her!)
38. Jess origliasso (for having awesome style)
39. Lis origliasso (For touching my hand at a concert)
40. Micheal Bruno (for having a soothing voice)
41. Jay Rosen (for laughing at shelby & I)
42. Andrew Lee (for being sooo nice)
44. Alex Noyes ( for pointing and smiling at me, at concerts)
45. Aunt Cindy (although she isn't the best aunt, I gotta love her)
46. Mia & MAndy (Shelby's lil sisters)
47. Kim & her family(for having a toilet as a flowerpot)
48. Melissa & her family (for eating meatball subs with me at church)
49. Diane (my old babysiter.)
50. Miley Cyrus (for singing the climb)
51. Daren Kagasoff (thank you for being soooo good to look at)
52. Brian Haupt (He always listens to everything I have to say.)
53. Cj Baran (for being incredibly goood looking!)
54. Steve Scarola (for being so nice to me in the m&gs)
55. Derek Ries (for having greattt hair)
56. Nick Deturris(for being very funny at acoustic shows)
57. Micheal (please come home, we all miss you)
58. Taylor Swift *for having wonderful music)
59. Backstreet boys (you entertained me in my young days)
60. Emily (beths friend)
61. Phil Bensen (for his beautiful voice)
62. Waldon Reed (for being the best guitar teacher out there.)
63. Dottie (for talking to me with her cat on the front proch)
64. Danny (For pretending to be paparazzi/ being a great neighbor)
65. Jackie (for being my moms bff)
66. Aunt Laura (Hilarious)
67. Mr. Tracy (for being relateble, and being the teacher I can talk too)
68. Lindsey Humpert (You were the most hardcore woman ever, but you made me an amazing dancer)
69. Brianna (For I will never be close to you again, but for the times you were, you made me complete.)
70. John Mayer (for having inspiring music)
71. Mamma & Papa Jonas (for having amazing sons)
72. Big Rob (for being the best part of JB (;)
73. Miss Sabbagh (for being the only math teacher that has ever made me do well. Also for joking and taling with me)
74. Miss Hillman (for being the funniest and most independent woman I know)
75. Jenny's parents (for being the coolest fillipinos I know)
76. Miss Liacono (for giving me emily and shelby sooooo much)
77. Grnadpa (I may not get along with you, but you are family)
78. Katy Perry (For being totally herself, and inspiring me to be myself)
79. Uncles Danny's new family aka the country kids (for being incredibly funny, and fitting in with the family from the get go!)
80. Anna Wintour (For being brilliant)
81. Greg Garbowski (For being the coolest basist ever)
82. JT (For being the coolest period.)
83. Jack Lawless (for being so cutee !)
84. Ryan Liestman (For wearing a Red Wings jersey)
85. Miss Ssherrie (for making checceti so hilarious, and for being so gullible!)
86. Mrs. Oddino (For our one on one time at BLBC, she is such an amazing woman.)
87. Mr. Santi (For being the first teacher to make me laugh)
88. CJ (for being the most beastly looking, gentle girl I know)
89. Mr. Fryer (for calling me Mrs.Wrong for a year straight)
90. Aaron Vegas (for being hilarious everytime I see you)
91. All of the girls at the Ritz Carlton (for having so much fun that night!)
92. Shelby L. (For believing in me at dance)
93. Joey Page (for rubbing my back when you met me, and it was like -90000 degrees!)
94. Ellen Degenres (for making me laugh!)
95. Uncle Carl (For being the craziest)
96. Mary Y. (for still making me laugh to this day)
97. Emilys cats (again not people but stilll)
98. City & Colour (For your music always being there)
99. Aunt Bev (For being the nicest little ol aunt!)
100. Dean (for being so welcoming.)
101. Everyone reading this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment