Since I can never seem to get to them on Saturdays.
Recap of the weekend:
Friday went to eat with my mother, my sister & emily. Got Keith Urbans entire CD, Then went out to Baskin Robins with India & Emily.
Saturday : Laid in the sun all day with Emily, due to my light skin, I did not get tan, AT ALL.
Today :Went to the Cars & Guitars exhibit at the Henry Ford Museum. They had Nick, Joe & Kevin's outfits from Camp Rock, plus their guitars. IT made me real proud since they were the only current band in a collection of KISS, Kid Rock, Janice Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, ALice Cooper,Rick Neilson, BB King, Elvis Pressley, ZZ Top, and The Who. Plus I got this awesome vintage Elvis Pressley shirt thAT I'M STOKED to wear. Then we went to Old Navy, where I bought nothing. & Got a smoothie from Panera.
Tomorrow: Going to downtown Ann Arbor to do some emorial day shopping at urban outfitters and american apparel, thenn FROYO!
Basically that's it. SO far Memorial Day weekend had been fun. Emily, Shelby & I have been planning for the summer, and decided some very funny things (:
My SUNDAY recommendation :
PARANOID THE MUSIC VIDEO (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment