Not really, but I love Like Knives - City And Colour
SO I'm sick ,like not terribly, I'm not going to act like the worlds ending, and secretly I'm kinda of enjoying it just because, I lost my voice. To someone normal, this wouldn't be cool or good at all, ad really it isn't, but I have NEVER lost my voice before, so this is something new for me. Shelby told me today that I sound like a rapist right now, hahaha.
Anyways the worst part is that I started choking in the middle guitar lessons. For some odd reason, every time I get into a room where it's quiet and with one other person, I always choke. Maybe it's my bodies way of making things EVEN more awkward. But see when I start to choke not only am I coughing obnoxiously but I'm tearing up, and my nose is running as well. Then as I was walking out the door and into the parking lot (which is conviently located right off the main road) I puke. Yes, i puked in the middle of prking lot at my guitar center.
peace & love
Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment