Mothers day was yesterday, and I really meant to post this then, but I was horribly sick so I stayed away from my computer.
Anyways, my mothers is my best friend, my support system, my caretaker, my chief birthing officer, and my life. She has paid for everything, for all the years of dance, for my crazy obsession with clothes, to my new concert obsessions. She has supported every decision I have made from deciding to get a purity rings, to quitting dance, to my jonas obsession. She listens to my music, and sings with me in the car. When she can tell I'm not in a good mood, she will simply ask "do you want to go shopping tonight" and we will drive to a far away mall, while blasting music in the car. When I'm sick, she comes to me and asks me a billion times if I am alright, or if I'm feeling better.
Sometimes, she annoys me, and sometimes we fight, but she has always protected me. She drives me out of state for crazy things, and never does she complain. She has taught me so many things, how to treat people, how to handle situations, to be thankful for everything ,and to love the best I can.
But more than anything, I love my mom, because she has loved me unconditionally, and as I do her.

recommenadation:
Paranoid - Jonas Brothers
peace & love

No comments:
Post a Comment