Thursday, May 28, 2009

All this time how could you not know

Baby, you belong with me.


I don't want a fairytale ending right now, no, that is noooo where near what I want. But what I do want is to just, actually, to be done with him.
If I never saw him again in my life I would be so FREAKKKING happpy.

Honestly, he has never made me happy in my life.
That las time he was nice to me was when we were eleven, ELEVEN.
He's been a bitch to me since.
He is more than likely in love with a pothead.
coooooool.


But like I said I don't want a fairytale, I don't want to be romantically involved.
sometimes I wish I could have that cutesy relationship, but I know that would never happen with him.
I just, goshh, I would say thank god for summer, never have to see his annoying facee again.
BUTTT NOPE
He will be all up in my grill all summer, and I'll be even more head over heels with him.





stupppid.
I hate it.
I comment stalk him, because he doesn't tell me about his life.
I feel like a creep, cause I am.
I need TSWIFT, or DDLOVATO or GOMEZ.
We need liek seriousl disscussion time, than one of them (They have to fight first) can write a song about my situation.
If it's TSWIFT who wirtes it, she can include both of our names, than he will hear ito n the radio, then I will be over him at that time, and I can effin laugh in his face.




YEEE-UH
I just made myself feel better how about that.
peace & love.


p.s
I hope I didn't say I hatee him anywhere in here, cause I don't.

2 comments:

  1. i'm sorry hon, but it would make for a good song. i'll call up TSWIFT ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell TSWIFT I said hi, also tell her, he's a doucheee, she can include that right?

    ReplyDelete