Friday, June 19, 2009

Drivers Ed, girls night, Friends & things of that nature.

SO just to update on some things, 1st Drivers Ed.
I can successfully say Drivers Ed is the WORST. Its like 9th grade all over again, plus for some reason my teacher has some personal vendetta against me, and I am not exaggerating. I have many stories about her, first she told me because I wrote on a piece of paper I had to pay for it. Which makes no sense, I mean honestly how much could one piece of paper cost? Like ten cents. I'm going to throw a dime at her on the last day, and see how she reacts. Second, I was chipping at her wall with my pencil one day (I told you it's boring.) But anyways I got yelled at, which I kind of understand, but seriously if she could be a bit more, less - boring, these things wouldn't happen, know would they?
Topic two : Girls night.
On wednesday, Emily, Shelby, and I had a fun night, because emily was leaving the next, so we did each others nails and hair :D It was like you see in the teen movies, kind of lame,but pretty boss at the same time, you know. Then we watched Role Models, which was actually pretty funny, but unfortunately, I fell asleep in the last ten minutes, so I don't know exactly how it ends, but I got the gist of it. Plus, I love me some Paul Rudd. Which brings me to our next topic :
Friends.
So it's my all time favorite show, and recently I got season 1 on DVD, and I'm going to progressively get very season, but I'm not even done with season one yet, so this will take a while. I sincerely idolize Jennifer Anniston, she is so funny on this show, as well as in Marley & Me (SADDEST MOVIE EVER.) But I noticed that Ross (played by David Schwimmer) reminds me a lot of Justin (played by David Henrie) on WOWP, and sometimes Rachel (Jennifer Anniston) reminds me of alex (Selena Gomez) which is creepy because Ross & Rachel hook up, and Alex & justin are brothers & sister, which would be NAST. I can't believe I just talked that much about Friends, wowww.
And last I thought I would just put up my summer schedule right now, it's a little late, and it's subject to change, so I will post later if that happens.
7/10/09 : Jonas Brothers - Chicago
7/11/09 : Jonas Brothers - Chicago
7/13/09 : Coming home from Chicago
7/26/09 : Jonas Brothers - Detroit
8/5/09 : Mitchell Musso - Pontiac
8/15/09 : Leave for annual camping extravaganza
8/22/09 : Come home from annual camping extravaganza
8/26/09 : Jonas Brothers - Columbus
8/27/09 : Honor Society - Cleveland
8/27/09 : Jonas Brothers - Cleveland
10/3/09 : Taylor Swift - Grand Rapids (pending)

Tell me if you will see me anywhere!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah I wish I could be at all those concerts; at least that way I know ya'll be safe. But I can't so promise me that ya'll will stay safe ok!!
    Enjoy the concerts ñ_ñ

    ReplyDelete