I have 1 full day of school, and 3 half days of finals :P then I'm officially NOT A FRESHMAN ANYMORE. To those entering freshman year, be prepared.
Anyways, it's sunday, and i have spent my day
1. Studying for finals, which is no bueno.
2. I went driving for the first time, in a cemetery. I'm really no good, and according to my mother I hit the break too much. I also almost ran over a grave. creeeepy.
3. I visited my grandmothers grave for the first time. It was really interesting, because I never met her, so it was almost like meeting her for the first time, which was nice. But it was sad because I never got to know her, which is not nice.
4. Watching Sonny With A Chance allll day, Demi is so quirky on this show, it makes me want to hug thee shoooooot outta her. Plus I can't lie, Sterling Knight has the best smile ever.
SO yesterday i stalked Taylor Swift's hotel, she never came out. Whattta bizzznitch. It's alright I forgive her.
Anyways you know what time it is? I know what time it is.
SUNDAY RECOMMENDATION
Mitchell Musso's new albumm, love him (:
Also
Hot Rod, andy Smaberg is genius.
What's your current favorite song?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment