
& My first hotdog at a baseball game. I don't have a picture of that though. Saturday was my momma's bday, so I spent it with her, and I hope she loveddd her presents, she seemed like it though.
Sunday was fathers day, and I will put this picture in, to show how much I love my dad.

That is the DOWNRIGHT NASTIEST picture of me ever, but I love him enough to put it on.
That's about it, I have driving from 3:30 - 7:30 today, pooo. Then I get to see my beloved Jenny at 8:30. I miss her very much. But on the brightside, thursday I'm done with Drivers training, and then I'm free for the summer. Except for my AP homework for the summer.
I have to read these books: The Grapes Of Wrath, & Water For Elephants. Again on the brightside, while I was picking those up, I picked up a copy of "According To The Rolling Stones" Which is penned by the Rolling stones, so I'm veryyy excited to read that.
My question for the day: Are you going to watch the premiere of season 3 of The Secret Life Of the American Teenager?
peace & love

No comments:
Post a Comment