Saturday, June 27, 2009

Not to sound self -absorbed


But I love it when people take candid shots of me. I just like seeing how I look from others peoples views. Anyways Shelby took this picture of me while we were at the spree.
But I shouldn't say that, because we didn't go the spree, we hid behind it sat on the grass, and talked because we really didn't want to go. Then my mom came and picked us up.
I just guessI hate the spree because it's like time to show off how many friends you have, and lets be honest I have like 5 friends. Not that I would show off my friends, because you know, thats dumb.


I don't have much else to say.
11 days till chicago.
I got the cutest black pencil skirt for FIFTEEN bucks yesterday. What a DEAL.
Watched Gran Torino, it was sooo good surprisingly.
Started Water For Elephants, continuing it tonight.
Failed my written drivers ed segment one test, retaking that monday and then the road part.



My question for you : Seen any good movies lately? Tell me them, even leave a review if you like.


peace & love

1 comment:

  1. you're gonna be in chicago while i'm at camp. can't go to see jb. really hope they don't stop touring, although i'm happy for kev & danielle. but i hope that doesn't stop them.
    anyway, movies?
    er..
    i have no idea. if i come up with anything i'll let ya know.
    peacee.

    ReplyDelete