Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"Whatever throw your shots. At the end of the day, I know who I am as a person."


-Kevin Jonas


Smart, smart man. From the Rolling Stone article, I can't wait to get the actual thing and read it all. Drivers Ed has been absolutely HORRIFIC. Honestly, I'm a bad driver, I will admit that, but it doesn't help when this guy is probably the biggest jerk ever. I have been driving with him four times now, so that means I have only spent about four hours with him, but the douche bag thinks he knows my whole life. Today he said to me "Have your parents ever told you that you are the type of person who makes last minute choices that are bad? because you do?" I didn't really know how to answer this. It just aggravates me so bad, because the second I get in the car with my mom , I'm an OK driver, but when I'm with him he just annoys me so I drive bad. END OF STORY.
On another note, that picture up at the top, is the new polaroid camera Emily got me for my birthday (which was the 31st) It's from '52 I think. And it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Although we may not be able to find correct film for it, just owning it is enough. I may get an '80s style one from my moms work that I can actually use, but this one is so special that Emily got me. So I am VERY thankful.
Last, I want to thank my six followers, I know my life isn't that entertaining, but I hope I might get a smile out of someone (:

Well I have to get going, I would like to finish off the two episodes from season one of Friends, plus I have to start one of my summer reading books for Advanced Language Arts. I might also try to get in a hundred or so crunches.

my question to you: What is your summer read? (even if not for a class)
peace & love

2 comments:

  1. This may seem weird, but that camera is beautiful. I'm honored to be in it's presence (kinda). By the way, did you edit the picture? It seems.. awesome? Kevin Jonas is a very smart man. He's got the ideal personality; wise, energetic, smart, caring, and romantic. He's also insanely attractive, which is a plus.

    My summer read is 'To Kill a Mockingbird' and 'The Outsiders'.

    Your Drivers ED teacher does sound look a douchebag. I'm sorry. It'll be worth it once you get your permit though.

    Your blog does entertain me. Pinky promise. Emily rocks. She's so nice. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? Are those your school assignments? Both are great, although I preferred To Kill A Mockingbird.
    But yes I did edit it, I like having fun with pictures (:

    ReplyDelete