I don't really feel like expalining my life today, it's not bad ,just not interesting.
But I have been thinking alot about growing up lately, because I haven't. I'm fifteen, and I love disney, I'm not admitting I'm mature, cause I'm not. But it feels like I am growing up right now, I realized while sitting in my first drivers ed class the other night. There I was first time in drivers ed, getting mad because I couldn't study for my first finals. In driving, we were talking about being 21 and 25, the teacher made it seem so close, but I'm only fifteen.
I want to be naive about life still, and I want to believe in silly things, and learn from my mistakes, I don't wanted to be an adult who gets in trouble for small things.
Like tonight in driving, I got trouble because I chipped a whole in the wall (that's how boring it is) if I would have been 10 still they would have gently told me to stop.
I also realized this when an old friend said to me "you and emily used to be so crazy, and just laugh none stop." now, I feel like I don'y laugh enough. I don't want to evantually get to a point where I cry more than I laugh. I don't want to loose the feeling of awe when I step out on a cloud-less day. I don't ever want the music to be too loud. I don't ever want to think that going to five concerts of the same band and same show is ridiculous.
I just..
I don't know.
What I really want, i stay in bed forever.
peace & love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm sorry..Sarah don't let life control you; you control life! You make it the way you like enjoy it; don't let life tell you what road to take. Whatever you choose to be in life, is because of you..not life!! There's a lifetime to grow up..do it when your ready to not when life tells you cuz if you listen to life and grow up to soon;you'll regret it more cuz you can never be young again. Age is a number that life gives us telling us that we are living in its world but our heart will always be young forever. That's one thing life can never take from us. Too many people worry about what will life bring today and tomorrow..instead of telling life that its my life and i'll live it the way I want NOT the way you want me to live it. Whoa!! that's some heavy words I wrote,lol. So yeh enjoy yourself Sarah..don't rush into being older just because on paper it says your older..enjoy!!
ReplyDeletei feel almost the exact same way.
ReplyDeletepeople who are definitely less mature than me think i'm immature because i don't like heavy metal and i like disney/cartoons.
so, i figure .. whatever.
i'll be who i want to be ;D
so should you.