I just felt I needed to do these real quick, what you mean to me:
Emily: Since second grade I have known you.You are such a wonderful girl, honestly. You were blessed wit hthe ability to make people happy and laugh, and I hope you always use that. We have beeen bestfriends for so long its hard to remember the memories, but we have so many. And that's what you mean to me, someone to depend on, because everyone else has left over the years, but you have never strayed. I have never once worried about you leaving me, you are my rock. You are stable, and sensible, which I never will be either so you complete me. You don't get to emotional, so when I do, you take it. You cry with me, and you laugh with me. Things have happened and you were there, and you have never told a soul. You were there when I needed you, and you were there when we were both ugly. From my happiest to my saddest, to my bitchiest you have been there for every important moment. God blesses you in my life for a reason, and I will never doubt that.
Shelby: I met you in seventh grade, and you told me about the mean girl. I don't know if you will remember that, but I do. It makes me so happy to remember that, because you trusted me right off the bat. You make me smile uncontrollably, because you are just a smiley person. You are beautiful, and you make me jealous sometimes :/ Anyways, you trust me, I trust you. We cry in public together, and that's alright. You have dreams, and I have mine. We talk about everything, and you just listen. The ability you have to actually care about my nonsense complaining amazes me. You let me play guitar badly for you, and you act like im the best. You just are such a good person, and no matter who tells you the opposite, DONT LISTEN. When I lock myself in the bathroom, your the first to hug me, and tell me you love me. You accept my weird-ness, and accept my weird ways, and I accept.
I have told you everythig, and you have never gone behind my back, and you have never talked about me. You were there when I screwed up big time with that girl. God blessed you into my life as well.
I love both of you, more then anything.
"She was given the world so much that she couldn't see, and she needed someone to show her who she could be."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sarah..I am so happy for you to know that you have such great friends in Emily&Shelby. Words cant begin to describe how jealous I am..For I had friends like that but they have long gone to a better place; you have given me hope that I can truly find friends like that again,thank you.
ReplyDeleteAnd it truly breaks my heart to know that one of your friend is going through tough times! I pray for her&all of you..everyday.
All I see and know is happiness for ya'll..when that chain is broken..I do not know what to say.
For all I wanted for all of you is happiness;nothing else. Maybe I was blinded and only saw what I wanted to see; not seeing the pain inside that we all hide. I am truly sorry for not understanding or seeing it.
Well im gonna stop cuz its breaking my heart just thinking of it..Take Care.
DOkken, you are a very good person, and deserve good friends as much as the nextperson.
ReplyDeleteThanks,Sarah! I'm fine with it..its all good,take care.
ReplyDelete